Welcome to Karakan
Karakan is a not for profit organisation that custom designs its services for people who are interested in making positive changes and increasing their sense of wellbeing. Karakan specialises in supporting people who experience mental illness or a disability, or both.
We believe that all people, regardless of their experience of mental illness, disability or adversity, can recover and have a meaningful and fulfilling life.
We believe people are resilient by nature and, in the right environment, will flourish and reclaim their life. Karakan will listen to your needs and design supports in partnership with you that leave you feeling hopeful and respected.
- Dream Big! Karakan can help you to reach your goals.
- You choose how you would like support.
- No big hoops to jump through. We will make the process easy.
- No forms required.
- Support tailored to meet people’s needs.
- Smooth and friendly access to services.
- Supportive working environment.
- Fun, friendly, and flexible working environment.
- Strong culture of learning and growth.
- One to one support, share accommodation, crisis support, access and participate in your community.
NDIS Rollout begins in Toowoomba – January 1
Please visit our NDIS Readiness Site www.karakanNDIS.com.au for more details about being NDIS Ready and what the NDIS could mean for you!